COLOTRAQ’s State of the Art, Cloud Based Software Providing unparalleled tools and access to virtually every service provider in the world
DCI Traq™ is our completely free, proprietary, cloud based software that enables users to dynamically research, compare and purchase colocation, managed hosting, cloud, and related connectivity through COLOTRAQ’s unrivaled network of service providers worldwide. This robust new software is truly an industry first and highly innovative in its design and has a fully integrated Center of Intelligence, a CRM platform, and comprehensive reporting/ commissions management tools and powerful real time metrics.
Get a free quote
Have providers compete
for your business
We can help you find colocation providers in the NYC Metro area
Do you need to find a data center for colocation services in the New York City Metro and tristate area, but aren’t sure where to start your search? Whether you’re reaching capacity in your existing facility, seeking to relocate your data centers, or looking for a lower cost provider, COLOTRAQ can help you find the right solution. All of this at no charge to you. With over 400 partners in 1,200 markets across 140 countries, as well as our proprietary and proven effective sourcing methodology, COLOTRAQ has the connections and expertise to find you the best colocation services for your needs in any market.
New York Colocation Market at a glance
The NYC metro area, for purposes of the multi-tenant data center industry, consists of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, northern New Jersey (particularly the towns of Secaucus, Piscataway, Jersey City, and adjacent townships), and counties north of the city such as Westchester, New York and Fairfield, Connecticut.
Manhattan data center real estate is some of the most interconnected space in the US and it will continue to experience high demand. 111 8th Ave is the third largest building in Manhattan, and one of the most carrier dense facilities on the east coast. 60 Hudson St. is equally highly connected, and sought after by customers needing great connectivity to Canada and Europe.
Some companies with an explicit need to be in the heart of downtown have been able to move their less-critical applications to New Jersey. This has incrementally freed up some capacity in downtown locations, which also helps drive demand and additional network build —outs in northern New Jersey.
Demand in the NYC Metro market can be divided into four market segments:
- New York is typically where North American and European fiber networks come together. A large number of European carriers and service providers use low-cost transatlantic fiber capacity and wavelength services to establish points of presence in NY data centers. Multi-national companies originating in Europe, and who are looking to establish a North American data center location, consider NY to be a prime spot.
- Traditionally located downtown, there is now a market for high-frequency or low-latency trading enablement. Even still, this is changing as the NJ market matures. Large banks have begun to deploy matching engines and other trading systems into well-connected NJ data centers.
- There are a significant number of financial, insurance, and pharmaceutical firms that demand large amounts of data center capacity with very specific requirements. These firms are no longer interested in carrier hotels and primarily occupy purpose-built facilities in New Jersey, where their compliance needs are better served.
- There is a tremendous amount of small and midsized Internet enterprises and hosting firms.
How does COLOTRAQ add value?
Our value-add is simple: we know our business, markets, and facilities and we use this expertise to save you time and money. We do this by:
- Employing data center sourcing consultants who have extensive market and facility knowledge.
- Working directly with our data center providers, reviewing your requirements, and getting you competitive proposals.
- Promoting fair competition and ensuring you get the best data center provider based on YOUR requirements — at the best price &mdash not on quotas.
- Being completely independent and neutral because we don’t own, operate, or work for any data center providers. Yet, we work with all of the commercial data centers in the New York market. In short, our clients get to pick the best of the best.
COLOTRAQ can help you regardless of the phase your project is in. And, we can do as much or as little of the work as YOU deem appropriate. Click the button and start receiving competitive colocation quotes.